Friday, May 8, 2009

Daddy Moments








There are moment in my sons life that I call daddy moment. These are moment that I wish his father was around to help. Moments where a boy needs his daddy, yesterday was one of those.
Yesterday Kael had his cast removed. It would have been nice to have his father around to hold him while the nurses turn the saw on to cut off his cast, I barely had the physical strength to hold him still. But we powered through it and the cast was removed with little tears and no blood. His brand new thumb looked great. I guess I will learn to get by without a daddy for my boy but I am still left to wonder who will teach my boy to pee his name in the snow???

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that part of being a boy is coded into the DNA. Also, when he wears a cup for the first time he will surely punch himself in the junk and pretend to be Darth Vader with no teaching from a man.

    ReplyDelete