Friday, June 19, 2009

The BIG ONE!!!!

So on Saturday June 13th my son turned 1.

I can’t fucking believe how far he has come

Or how far I’ve come.

My son has changed my life.

I wouldn’t change it for the world.

For one full year we have survived 57 doctors’ appointments and 12 hospital visits.

I watched my boy grow from 5 pounds to a health 21 pounds.

Its fucking amazing!

I have so much more to look forward to.




Kael still in the hospital!


Kael 2 weeks old!


Kael 4 months


Kael 5 months!


A collage!


Kael 6 months when he got his helmet for his flat head!





Kael 9 months!


Kael 11 months after his thumb surgery!


Kael On his birthday!




Opening presents with me!


Kael with his cousin the day after his birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. His hair really lightened up, didn't it? Happy Belated Birthday, Kael!!

    Those hospital pictures are scary. Makes me realize how lucky I am sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes his hair went from dark brown to red to almost blonde.

    ReplyDelete