Wednesday, June 24, 2009

His father is home

So my sons father is back in town. This annoys me to no end.
Its not that I don't want him here.
Its just.I m not a believer in part time parenting.
Its confusing for a child and will ultimately hurt him.
which annoys me because his father knowingly hurt me and now he will do it to my son.
when I talk about hurt I mean emotional.
When I wouldn't abort my pregnancy he left me after three years.
what kind of man would do that?

If you are a man and reading this don't do that!
If you are raising a son teach him about responsibility and accountability

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand how a person (man or woman) could abandon their child. It just doesn't make sense.

    Just raise Kael with the best set of morals you can give him. He'll eventually understand what's going on and will make the decision whether to keep his bio-dad in his life or not.

    ReplyDelete