Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009 Recap. This is the first sentence of the first post of each month 2009. Happy New Year to all!

January: No post

February: No posts

March: Wow! I can't believe I am blogging.

April: My son can pick up the smallest piece of dirt and eat it but cant manage to pick up a freaking cheerio.

May:
Oh my baby boy he’s so funny!

June: I can’t get kael to sleep in his crib but push him in his little car and he sleeps.

July: So it's been a month since I last posted.

August: This is a video of Kael walking or falling!

September: Kael has been admitted to the hospital overnight for observation.

October: Motherhood is nothing like I thought it would be.

November: Daddy and kael!

December: I love doing crafts with my son!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I love April's sentence...so true, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete