Monday, January 25, 2010

Not my babies daddy addition of not me Monday.



Not my babies daddy addition of not me Monday.

I wanted to do a not me Monday on my babies daddy, I will call him M

It was not M who used mango papaya shampoo on Kael in his bath last night because he couldn't find the baby shampoo!

It was not M who used and old tee-shirt to diaper Kael when he couldn't find the cloth diapers.

It was not M who after his shower tried to put Kaels hooded towel on only to realize that it was much to small but used it anyway!!

It was not M who changed Kaels diaper before Nap time but forgot to put on a new one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can tell M doesn't do much parenting of Kael but when he does he tries his hardest!!!



4 comments:

  1. I forgotten to put a new diaper on before too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to put a diaper on? Is that possible? Wow. I've forgotten to button Tyler's onesie a few times, but that's about it. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't met M he is very very book smart but baby smart is a foreign concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that is too funny... at least he is trying!!!

    ReplyDelete