Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photography! Do I have what it takes??

Lately I have been thinking about starting to take pictures of peoples kids and family for money. But I wonder if I have what it takes? I have been doing pictures for friends and family for free and they love it but I wonder if people would actually pay for pictures?

I love black and white photos?

I love taking pictures of my own son?

But Will I love it just as much if its for someone elses kid?

On the other hand I could use some extra cash!



But are my pictures good enough?


I have all the equipment I need camera ,flashes, some really good props like the chair in the above picture. I would invest in a nice back drop. I think maybe I could do this.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. (o: Don't worry, the paprika chicken isn't spicy at all. We added hot sauce at the table. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just checked out your pictures and have to say that you have an eye for a good picture. However, thats coming from ME... another amatuer photographer.

    I too do pictures for friends/family often and have been told repeatedly to "GO PROFESSIONAL"... check out MY blog pictures (I have a TON more on facebook under Cathleen Schmainda & Brandt Lindgren)...

    Let me know what YOU think too :-)

    ReplyDelete