Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Once a month I take my sweet baby boy out for lunch and playtime, I have done this since he was born it used to be twice a month but it's much to expensive. I take him out to teach him how to act in public, we work on things like manner and general public socializing. Kael well.... is a social butterfly so he teaches me a few things.


This month I choose to take him to our local mall and have lunch, check out the tractors(we live in the country) and then to Play Street.







Cutest kid around!







A real man drives a tractor with a sucky!

See that train, it never left his hand!





Train table at play street was probs his favourite thing!





Pink kitchen YEAH, he's just that cool!






So what are your favourite things to do with your child/children?

6 comments:

  1. Awe.. your son is a cutie pie =)

    my3adorablekids@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a stud! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately we've been painting more - really the first time pretty much ever. That makes me feel lousy because I could paint with them every day and I've neglected to do that so far. We have so much fun painting.

    But my favorite thing to do is to go camping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love painting we kael

    http://geertslife.blogspot.com/2009/12/crafts-with-kael.html if you go to that link you can see what we do!

    I have canvases hanging all over my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so handsome! Oh my gosh... adorable! And I love that you get dates with your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love taking Nathan to play places like the one in your photos. Manners in public? Nathan stares at people in restaurants. I guess I have to work on that one. =)

    ReplyDelete