Thursday, March 4, 2010

Picture Before and After

The rules: Show your SOOC shot and then your edited one. Be sure to link back to Pixel Perfect. Share with us what editing program you used and link up below! (when sharing with us what program please don't just say photoshop. Clarify whether you are talking about photoshop elements of photoshop cs4, thanks)


BEFORE



AFTER I edit In Lighroom 3
I cropped out myself,
I put the saturation to-100
I Bumped the exposure
As well as Blacks, Brightness
and contrast.
Also I used heal to take out
the remainder of my shoulder!



5 comments:

  1. I love your B&W conversion. I like mine to pop as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!!! WOW WOW WOW! I wouldn't change one thing on your edit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is absolutely adorable! love the after shot, b/w was a great choice!Thanks for stopping by Jacks blog :). Heres the link to those textures you asked about

    http://www.florabellacollection.com/index2.php#/text_3/1/

    I love her stuff so bought almost all her actions & textures! Now if I only had time to play with them all! hugs to Kael-
    Heidi & Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT edit! He's adorable! :) The clarity of the black and white looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way I know you left the comment in October but I just read it. I still wear Nathan in a Mei Tai and he is over 25 pounds. A lot of the carriers are rated up to 40-45 pounds. I'm not sure if I can carry Nathan that long but I will as long as it is comfy.

    ReplyDelete