Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rock Jumping and Flower Sniffing

Yesterday afternoon we spent some time at a local park doing some rock jumping and flower sniffing. all in a attempt to wear a busy two year old out.

My daredevil child has no fear of jumping off rocks and although he almost cracked his head once I still let him do it, but stopped him when he tried to jump off a picnic table.

I said to him maybe when your five you can do that. He promptly told me "three more sleeps mommy" "No hunny 3 more years but good math."

Yes my two year old can do basic math.









After rock jumping was complete. we went to do something a little easier on my heart.

Sniff some flowers, although Kael wanted to get right up and close he figured it out pretty quickly.














6 comments:

  1. Wow...your photos are wonderful! I hope that you were able to wear out your little one, lol, as it can be a big job! Thank you so much for stopping by...i'm off to look at more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie pie you have! Great photos too! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera/lens to you use? Do you do post in Lightroom?

    Great pics, by the way. Tyler's doing the same thing lately... jumping off of EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a Nikon D300 with a Nikon 500mm f/1.8 Lens.
    Yes I am using lightroom 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how his head is buried in the flowers.LOL

    ReplyDelete